Fire stick in Bulgaria

law74

I am currently in Bulgaria and I can't get the fire stick to link to the remote.
I need to get it to connect so I can input the WiFi code.
Can any of you smart technology wizards advise this old technophobe please
Tyia

I am currently in Bulgaria and I can't get the fire stick to link to the remote.
I need to get it to connect so I can input the WiFi code.
Can any of you smart technology wizards advise this old technophobe please
Tyia

Depending on the model you press and hold the home button for 10-20 seconds and it'll work again, usually though that's for the oldest fire stick devices.

Or my dad's fire stick which I reset only the other day... It was a bit more complex.

I had to press and hold three buttons, both buttons either side of home and the left direction all simultaneously for 10-20 seconds.

One of those options should fix it for you, hope that it works for you.

There's a fire stick remote app you can download to operate the fire stick with your phone

Say hello to my youngest daughter who has lived out there for the past 17 years. ;)

As said above - download the firestick app - connect on your phone - dead easy
I'm using the app on my phone, but I can't get it to allow me to insert the WI-FI password
(Yet lol)
Oakie I thought for a second you wanted me to say hello to your 17 year old daughter.....

I'm not surprised. We've been visiting the Baltics & Balkans last 18 months, and rated Bulgaria top. Beautiful, efficient enough, bargain and great food (Veliko Tarnovo particularly).

Where's your daughter live ?
Our daughter lives approx 10 k from Tarnovo and we know it very well.Yes they have some wonderful eating holes there and the beer is OK too.
I remember the first time myself and the wife visited her and her hubby they took us to one of their local pubs and I got three beers and one orange juice totaling 4 Levs and in those days that equated to approx £2.00 !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.