First Dates

kenzie115

I have a feeling I’m going to regret this but, does anyone have any advice for things to do and/or places to go on a first date?

General suggestions or specific city centre ideas are welcome.

Contributions from Bluemoon’s female contingent will also be appreciated, mainly because they’re likely to be more sensible.

Southern eleven is a nice place to go, quirky, and low music allowing for chit chat. Find out from here if she has a bucket list, or little things that she's never done before (my mrs had never been to an arcade so I took her on out first date after dinner). Try and do something different, something she hasn't done 50 times before.

Someone I know will only meet girls in Holt's pubs or Sinclairs - tight git.

It's hard to say wheres best without knowing anything about your date - some girls prefer proper pubs and others a wine bar, some might want to sit down at a restaurant with a glass of wine, some bar snacks and a few pints.

Ask her what she wants to do and say next time it'll be your choice. At least when you have to choose you'll know a bit more about and have a rough idea of what she'd like.

Good luck and hope it goes well ;-)

As a dare, and because i didnt want to go out with the girl, on a date once i went dressed in a Star Wars phanton menace t-shirt, an Alton Towers Nemesis cap, Sandals with socks and short shorts. Unluckily she was well into star wars and wouldnt shut up about theme park rides for ages, i genuinely thought i would be in and out within 10 minutes after she saw me but i ended up sat there for hours. My mate was waiting outside in his car the whole while waiting Not advice i know, but still.

I would just reccomend not letting any awkward silences happen, make her laugh and just be confident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.