First day of absolute freedom? June 21st.

W W

worsleyweb

It’s going to be carnage! Going to get drunk like I have not been for years. Go to a nightclub in my coat and dance all night like those inappropriate middle age men you used to think what the fuck are they doing here when you were young.

what’s your plans?! Freedom day.

It’s going to be carnage! Going to get drunk like I have not been for years. Go to a nightclub in my coat and dance all night like those inappropriate middle age men you used to think what the fuck are they doing here when you were young.

21st*

Avoiding you ?

Highly dependent on the figures and where we’re at with testing, infections, hospitals and vaccinations.
Far to over optimistic and foolhardy to think that it’s going to be a free for all party in the streets with everything back to normal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.