First Five Games

realsaltlaker

City got off to a blistering start in the Prem. In the first five games, City picked up five wins and five clean sheets. 15 points.

Since the first five games, City is averaging 1.5 points per game. If we had averaged 1.5 points per game from the beginning of the season, we would be sitting on 39 points.

If City keeps up the 1.5 points per game pace, we will finish on 65 points. Last season Man United finished fourth with 70 points, Spurs finished fifth with 64. I wonder if 1.5 points per game is realistic at this point, given that since the Pep announcement, City has picked up 3 points in three games.

In figuring this out, I got to revisit the losses at home to West Ham, away to Spurs, at home to Liverpool, away to Stoke, and away to Arsenal, in addition to the recent losses to Leicester and Spurs. What a gut-wrenching season given how optimistic I was at the beginning of the season and and after five games!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.