First overseas player memory ?

No he scored hatrick week after against Leicester in cup, kernaghan scored other
Wow you have a good memory although i suppose in them days arriving at the sherwood for opening time hasn't helped mine. Although do remember being one of the 150 or so on the Kippax who wouldnt go home. Didn't peter reid buy a few scandanavian players and the dutch guy Danny hoekman (spelling).

Wow you have a good memory although i suppose in them days arriving at the sherwood for opening time hasn't helped mine. Although do remember being one of the 150 or so on the Kippax who wouldnt go home. Didn't peter reid buy a few scandanavian players and the dutch guy Danny hoekman (spelling).

Yeah I stayed behind as well, it went from anger of postponement to Swales out protest , I was 15 at time

Kazimierz Deyna. Part of Malcom.Allisons .masterplan part2. We beat Forest 1-0 and the next day in the NOTW every player scored 10/10.
Out Of This. World was the headline. Deyna was on a different level that day. Outstanding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.