First piece of business we should do

Even if we offered one I don't see why he would sign it.

First piece of business I would do Is get the players we are selling out of the door asap. Players like Lescott, Kolarov and Dzeko etc I don't want us still trying to move on at the end of the window.

This will then give us a better idea of our squad and also the money to go and spend on players.

He looks settled these days and still has a couple of peak seasons in him.
Replacing his attributes would be very difficult,and,as you suggest,expensive......

I also believe having him at the club is still a huge pull for other players and our global appeal.

A 2 year extension would suit us perfectly and,at the end,still allow him the opportunity to return 'home' while he still has something to offer.

I would be pissed to see Tevez going. I think it would be a great bit of business to give him a improved contract even for another year on his current deal. Him Kun , Silva and Yaya the link play between them at times is just amazing to see.

FantasyIreland said:
He looks settled these days and still has a couple of peak seasons in him.
Replacing his attributes would be very difficult,and,as you suggest,expensive......

I also believe having him at the club is still a huge pull for other players and our global appeal.

A 2 year extension would suit us perfectly and,at the end,still allow him the opportunity to return 'home' while he still has something to offer.

community service - 2 hours a week for 125 weeks - he'll be the one asking for an extension to his contract ;p

Tevez may be used as part of a deal for Cavani if we go that route.

£30m for Cavani + Tevez for a season as a replacement. Tevez loves the Napoli stadium according to Yaya and Italy is a better suited country for him.

Could happen. More likely than him re-signing with us too imo.

As for Tevez community service, he could do bits until season finishes and then work a load off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.