First Signing Sweepstake

johnmc said:
FRAN THE ARAB said:
January 4th press confrence gary cooke it is with great pleasure to say manchester city have bought kaka,messi,xavi,eto'o,van-buyten,chiellini,cole.happy new year city fans.

Only rate Van Buyten from your list so I hope not
got more chance of bob hope

Friday 2nd January 9:30am

What does the winner get?

What about rules - is it when City announce or confirm signing or when the Daily Fail take another shot in the dark and then announce that they were right all along but conveniently forget about the other previous 156 guesses.

FRAN THE ARAB said:
January 4th press confrence gary cooke it is with great pleasure to say manchester city have bought kaka,messi,xavi,eto'o,van-buyten,chiellini,cole.happy new year city fans.

I thought Andy Cole had retired :-)

DonnyCityLove said:
Why not sign them now? Madrid are doing it

My friend, just who have Real Madrid signed? My understanding of the Pompey announcement this morning was that RM had offered £20m or so for one of their players. Another club may offer more or the player may not agree terms, or have I taken a too simplistic view of this news?

Anyway, how do you know that City haven't signed anyone yet? That's not what I've been told.

Corlukas funny run said:
FRAN THE ARAB said:

I thought Andy Cole had retired :-)
Funnay-Not_Found.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.