First team experience tour

As much as we moan, there will plenty of suits or international fans that would pay for this experience. Doesn't make it right, but the club aren't stupid.

It is supposed to be a 3 hour tour in an area that no one is normally allowed in and includes a meal. I would happily pay £200 for myself but if I went it would also have to include my wife and son so would be £600 at which I would draw a line! I think there are plenty of people who could pay £200 if they were sufficiently interested.

Just to wind a few up on here my son suggested we get together with United and offer a combined tour of the Etihad and Old Trafford to tourists for £500. There could be many overseas visitors interested in that.

MANUre would insist on getting £400 of the £500!

What a joke. Embarrassing almost. Its up there with the tunnel clubs members with the umbrellas on matchdays.

I don't get to why everyone always kicks off about shit like this, it all makes perfect sense from a business point of view.

"What can we get rich idiots to pay for?" "What about we let 'em walk around some training areas and call it exclusive?" Happens everywhere and if people are happy to pay it let them. Doesn't effect you or your match going experience p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.