first three games away from home

jimmygrimblesboots

Went on the stadium tour today , nice day out , the pitch has been ripped up for a new playing surface , but i was told by a good "source" , that the first three league games will be away from home next season, because the new section of seating will not be completed until the end of August , anyone else heard this . Just hope this doesnt affect our chances of getting to 40 points :)

it happened to Blackpool a couple of seasons ago , their stadium wasnt ready for the premiership kick off , think they played 4 away from home , it worked out well fot them , they got relegated :)

I can't see how the stadium won't be ready, it looked pretty much done at the final home game. Surely almost 3 months solid of work will have it upto scratch come kick-off? If it's true, i wouldn't object to 3 away days in August in hopefully decent weather.

Went on the stadium tour today , nice day out , the pitch has been ripped up for a new playing surface , but i was told by a good "source" , that the first three league games will be away from home next season, because the new section of seating will not be completed until the end of August , anyone else heard this . Just hope this doesnt affect our chances of getting to 40 points :)

£50 says bullshit

The source is wrong!!!!

Thats Bo***ks, The pitch has NOT been dug up, it`s been heavily sanded, and will be re-seeded and not re-laid.......{according to a good source}......:-}

Not bothered if we don't. I'll just go back to supporting Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.