fishing

paul123

does anyone know any decent fisheries/canals/lakes anywhere in the north west
or does anyone know of any hotspots on the rochdale canal?
cheers

paul123 said:
does anyone know of any hotspots on the rochdale canal?
cheers

Is this the same as manchester's canal street ? lol

ps i dont get fishing at all, i dont think i have the patience for it tbh.

commercials are the way for me ,Cudmore or the one near Bolton . Bay Malton club have some great waters . Lymm Anglers are another ..i wouldnt fancy the canals these days ,too many blanks in the past .good luck

Hi mate,

I lived in middleton, theres a few good lakes near me Stake hill has 5 lakes full of carp its a £5 or £7 night fish, sainburys near heaton park got some good tench and the Alkrington lodges have some good carp lakes! alos North Manchester Golf Course as a few decent lakes nice bream tench carp and the odd pike! pm me if u need directions mate!

s'funny...i took up the auld rod again recently...after about 20 years since i last went.

I was gonna post a thread to see if there were other on here.

Coarse fishing for me...Tench/Carp/Bream etc

mammutly said:
droylsdenblue said:
a Barbel man myself...

And where do you catch these ?

I once caught a barbel of about 7 lbs on the river Trent at Collingham, but that was a long time ago.

my main haunts were the severn and the teme, i believe there are some good specimens in the dane which is fairly local!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.