Fitness help?

TCIB

p90 or insanity are the ones people are using.

Read up on both, see which you want.

Mention it here or pm me and i shall wave my magic peni...wand.

ob

If you have the will power don't need gym mate.

I lost over 2 stone in 2 months year before last. Cut out booze and ate as healthily as I could. Walked 30-45 minutes every single day and cycled a few km Saturday and Sunday.

Tried to drink at least 1 and 1/2 water every day

BimboBob

Cut out the shit from your diet and booze.

Drink water, constantly.

Exercise. Either walking, a jog or cycling.

If none of these things are available to you then hold a bag of sugar in each hand and walk up and down the stairs. Do some press ups, sit ups etc. No one needs the gym to get fit. You just need it to look at sweaty men.

ChesterRdBlue

Eat/drink better and run. Less calories in and work off more and you lose weight. No cost, probably a few quid saved in takeaways and booze. Good luck and it really is as simple as that.

another generation

Don't run too soon, or even not at all. Get yourself walking regularly, for an hour at a time if you can. And if your schedule allows, try to eat your main meal as early as possible (six at the latest if you can), and then nothing apart from fruit/nuts for the rest of the evening if you just have to eat something else. It's a nice feeling to wake hungry!

njmcfc1894

born longsight,live blackley,s/ticket block 118
another generation said:
Don't run too soon, or even not at all. Get yourself walking regularly, for an hour at a time if you can. And if your schedule allows, try to eat your main meal as early as possible (six at the latest if you can), and then nothing apart from fruit/nuts for the rest of the evening if you just have to eat something else. It's a nice feeling to wake hungry!

Get paid NYE so gonna stock up on fruit / veg etc plus chicken but is pasta good or bad? I do like it with Chicken and sauce, i dont do takeaways and got rid of chocolate/crisps etc

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.