Five Live

Rich

Listened to the first half on the radio on my way to work, jesus christ I cant remember one positive thing Alan Green had to say...if he wasn't bitching and moaning about the game:
"if it wasn't so cold I'd be asleep" or "did this game just get exciting?"
he was then moaning constantly about robinho and saying comments such as "well robbie, you were only 5 yards offside so go on protest it" or "come on robinho, you going to moan about that?"
such an absolute tosspot, hate te guy!

He's a close second to T Christian for my most disliked person on the radio. He clearly hates us but hey we better get used to it because that list will grow over the years.

citymad said:
He's a close second to T Christian for my most disliked person on the radio. He clearly hates us but hey we better get used to it because that list will grow over the years.

He hates everyone but Liverpool all teams get the same treatment from him, it's about time the BBC started to look for an impartial commentator

Ducado said:
citymad said:

He hates everyone but Liverpool all teams get the same treatment from him, it's about time the BBC started to look for an impartial commentator

we pay the fuckers wages aswell.

I can feel a petition coming on.............. ;-)

im glad i found this thread, cos i listened to the game at work and was livid with his commentating.

constant references to £30 million quid, and his outrage that we paid that for robbie was one of the things that annoyed me. But by far the worst, was just after one of these rants, (said something along the lines of "city paid £30 million for them) i could have sworn i heard him say, some what quietly, "what have they become"

i mean jesus, his whole segment was just rage.

oh well, we're the ones with the money and are enjoying it, he's doing himself more harm by getting that wound up about it.

To be fair Robinho was awful today, really bad. Nothing came off, and he just slowed our attacks down and squandered possession

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.