Fixer

Nothing on news, in newspapers or online about the 'accident' that took a woman and her childs life - nnobody could find a copper, fireman or paramedic that knew about it. Had it happened it would be known about in those circles as it was such an awful story - but nothing. It had to be local as he was going to see them in hospital and was back not long after he'd 'been' So in other words a load of bollocks (in my opinion).

He also had a thread about being bottled that turned out to be another load of cobblers - he couldn't keep track of where he really was/was supposed to be and got into a mess with his story. Also there was a story about someone being glassed in Oldham that turned out to be another fabrication.

Hurry and read this as the thread usually gets deleted ;-)

daveduke67 said:
Nothing on news, in newspapers or online about the 'accident' that took a woman and her childs life - nnobody could find a copper, fireman or paramedic that knew about it. Had it happened it would be known about in those circles as it was such an awful story - but nothing. It had to be local as he was going to see them in hospital and was back not long after he'd 'been' So in other words a load of bollocks (in my opinion).

He also had a thread about being bottled that turned out to be another load of cobblers - he couldn't keep track of where he really was/was supposed to be and got into a mess with his story. Also there was a story about someone being glassed in Oldham that turned out to be another fabrication.

Hurry and read this as the thread usually gets deleted ;-)

Wow.

I might harbour suspicions but I'd never express them simply because it's not something anyone should ever speculate about.

The gossip queens might feel different.

citykev28 said:
Dear me, I remember waking up and reading that one sunday morning. Was it the day after we beat West Ham and went top before Tevez started acting the ****? Shocking if it's (un)true.

IIRC, it was after the derby when Shrek scored the overhead. Some sad act rags came on here looking for our reactions and just saw a huge thread on Fixer. Jealous, they decided to find every fault in the story they could. Whether it was true or not is in the eye of the beholder.

doots said:
citykev28 said:
Dear me, I remember waking up and reading that one sunday morning. Was it the day after we beat West Ham and went top before Tevez started acting the ****? Shocking if it's (un)true.

was after the derby mate

yep, i remember. at the time it made us all feel that the derby was unimportant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.