Fixer

It was mentioned in a thread a while ago. I got the impression that it wasn't of limits anymore.
De niro said he hadn't logged since and still has an unopened pm from him.

Call me boring but I have never posted on a deleted thread before so I thought I'd have a go.

Ok mods over to you.

Wasn't there a story doing the rounds at one time that he was a mod on one of the rag forums? I think he might even have claimed as much himself?
He also posted his picture in the 'who are ya?' thread. Was that genuine?
A very peculiar episode all round.
He deserved sympathy because he either suffered a terrible tragedy, or else he has serious mental health/emotional issues to make something like that up.

every so often i wonder about this story, left me feeling terrible after reading it.

i always hoped he was lying though.

LongsightM13 said:
Wasn't there a story doing the rounds at one time that he was a mod on one of the rag forums? I think he might even have claimed as much himself?
He deserved sympathy because he either suffered a terrible tragedy, or else he has serious mental health/emotional issues to make something like that up.

The story going round the rag forums was that he was an alternative identity of a Mod on here. Fucking clueless idiots.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
LongsightM13 said:

The story going round the rag forums was that he was an alternative identity of a Mod on here. Fucking clueless idiots.

Written by the same guy who used to do the 3-2-1 cryptic clues. It went around the houses more than a dodgy taxi driver with a pissed up out of towner who's just asked if it'll be much more than £20 to get from the Etihad main gates to Mary D's.<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:40 pm --<br /><br />
JoeMercer'sWay said:
does it really matter anymore?

trust it to be brought up before derby day.

It been brought up quite a few times - it may be that you've missed some as they tend to get deleted before long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.