Fixer

Let's face it us men are compulsive liars so why are we all so shocked that someone could fake such a story?

And it was faked story - anything as horrific as that would have hit the local headlines.

mr t said:
Let's face it us men are compulsive liars so why are we all so shocked that someone could fake such a story?

And it was faked story - anything as horrific as that would have hit the local headlines.
Do you know that as fact?

mancitygaz said:
mr t said:

Well if he lived here in the North West we'd have heard of it - no doubt.

Maybe he lived abroad?

Wise up - he made it all up.

mr t said:
mancitygaz said:
mr t said:

Well if he lived here in the North West we'd have heard of it - no doubt.

Maybe he lived abroad?

Wise up - he made it all up.
Don't need to wise up, just hope with every bone in my body that he was bullshiting

To the people who believe he was telling the truth? Behave yourself.

He is banged up. He told people he was facing some kind of charges about an incident around the same time this all happened.

2i8vcx2.jpg

Ticket For Schalke said:

Can see there being a few loiterers around K gate before the game next Saturday ;-)<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:06 pm --<br /><br />
Stillsy said:
To the people who believe he was telling the truth? Behave yourself.

He is banged up. He told people he was facing some kind of charges about an incident around the same time this all happened.

Will..........not................bite...............must ............not............reply....................

Ducado said:
stony said:
mackenzie said:
That was a pisstake extrodinaire!!

The best bit was the merry widow flirting with other posters and giving out ITK info on David Villa while her poor dead imaginary husband wasn't even cold in his imaginary grave.

LOL I remember it well, the funny thing was it so bloody obvious.

I know people like to think the best of people and would not even dream that there are people ill (yes ill) enough to make up stories about death and tragedy, but it's a sad fact of life, you don't need a sanity test to join a forum, I am sure we are not the only ones to be hit with this, some people crave this type of attention.

On a similar topic, remember the woman who claimed to be a 9/11 survivor, and it turned out she was no where near when it happened, it took ages to suss her out

Lucky Toma said:
Wheelsy said:
Not one of Bluemoon's finest moments.

I dunno Wheelsy mate. I reckon the opposite is true. Not being arse-kissy here but the mods were outstanding that night and the rest of us all showed that football chat and daft petty disputes all come to an end when such a thing happens (whether it did or not) and we come together as blues.

I think you both make very valid and salient points that are not mutually exclusive.

of course the real tragedy here that is most horrifying - and that shockingly no one has bothered to draw attention to, is that after today's result at the Temple of Debt it will be impossible to get decent odds on any of City's future league matches.

-- Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:07 pm --

Judge Roughneck said:
Munchausen's by internet?

PSML<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:09 pm --<br /><br />
Gaylord du Bois said:
A dick like him wouldn't be able to stay away from here. Especially with his faux celebrity status feeding his megalomania.

but possible if you were locked up in the clink..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.