Fixtures 2017/18 (Brighton (A) First game)

W W

worsleyweb

I would like Huddersfield at home. Get the new boys settled in - cant beat an opening day game at home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same thinking as you. An easy home game to win and settle in new players. Someone like Bournemouth who play football.

New fixtures come out on Wednesday the 14th

I would like Huddersfield at home. Get the new boys settled in - cant beat an opening day game at home.

What!? No way! Don't want Huddersfield all fired up for their first Premier League game, carrying all that optimism and underdog spirit.

We want someone who are mid-lower table, old hats in the premier league who have no ambition for the season and probably haven't got their business sorted so are disorganised. Palace, Swansea, Watford, West Brom.

What!? No way! Don't want Huddersfield all fired up for their first Premier League game, carrying all that optimism and underdog spirit.

We want someone who are mid-lower table, old hats in the premier league who have no ambition for the season and probably haven't got their business sorted so are disorganised. Palace, Swansea, Watford, West Brom.

Agree totally with that. Would throw Bournemouth as an extra one onto those 4 but you don't want to be playing the newly promoted teams until at least November. Let their initial enthusiasm wane before taking them on.

I think we will be away first game? As home last year. Chelsea away while Hazard is out would be good to get out of the way early doors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.