Fixtures 2019/20 - West Ham (a), Spurs (h), Bournemouth (a)

west ham are loving their run of opening day fixtures

• 2019/20: Man City (H)
  • 2018/19: Liverpool (A)
  • 2017/18: Manchester United (A)
  • 2016/17: Chelsea (A)
  • 2015/16: Arsenal (A)
  • 2014/15: Tottenham (H)

Dam, £9 return at now, no doubt will will be more than double TV date released.
Thanks anyway.

Anyone know when Liverpool are away in Qatar for the club world championship? Usually around Christmas isn’t it? be Interesting to see how they cope with the extra fixtures this season. No matter the fixtures I’m confident we will get in excess of 90 points which I fully expect to be enough to win the league.

After studying the fixtures long and hard, I have come to the following conclusion:-
The first 38 games are tough, after that it's plain sailing :)

Liverpool's last 5 games are Brighton A, Burnley H, Arsenal A, Chelsea H, Newcastle A
No wonder they are complaining about ours.

First 11 games:

West Ham (A)
Tottenham (H)
Bournemouth (A)
Brighton (H)
Norwich (A)
Watford (H)
Everton (A)
Wolves (H)
Crystal Palace (A)
Aston Villa (H)
Southampton (H)

Last 6 games:

Southampton (A)
Newcastle (H)
Brighton (A)
Bournemouth (H)
Watford (A)
Norwich (H)

I think you always want to get off to a fast start and you want a favourable run-in.

We play a 'big 6' team once in the first 11 games and it's at home, and we don't play any of them in the last 6 games.

Don't think we could have asked for much better than that.

My thoughts exactly, can't argue with the fixture list.

First 11 games:

West Ham (A)
Tottenham (H)
Bournemouth (A)
Brighton (H)
Norwich (A)
Watford (H)
Everton (A)
Wolves (H)
Crystal Palace (A)
Aston Villa (H)
Southampton (H)

Last 6 games:

Southampton (A)
Newcastle (H)
Brighton (A)
Bournemouth (H)
Watford (A)
Norwich (H)

I think you always want to get off to a fast start and you want a favourable run-in.

We play a 'big 6' team once in the first 11 games and it's at home, and we don't play any of them in the last 6 games.

Don't think we could have asked for much better than that.

Yes, that's good.

When the fixtures are released, I always look at the last 6 games and imagine our run-in to the title. It's also nice to finish with a home fixture / proper lap of honour / hopefully a trophy display!

Having said that, last season (and often in the past) it wasn't the big teams that we lost to. XXXX

First 11 games to the liverpool game look great to me! Toughest part will be the run in of Liverpoool, Chelsea, Newcastle, Burnley United, Arsenal, Leicester and Wolves.

But then it looks like a solid end to the season no difficult back to back fixtures.

We'll take 20 points from the 8 game run in from Liverpool onwards and have it wrapped up before the we play the scousers again.

Up the blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.