Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

If the title hasn't already been decided, our game against Villa is a certainty to be on Sky. If it has then it almost certainly won't be - they'll show games with something at stake before heading over to show the trophy presentation. Only scenario now possible where the title race is over before the final day is if we beat West Ham and the dippers then drop points at Southampton - if that happens we'll win the title without kicking a ball next Tuesday evening. Any other combination of results and the title gets decided on the final day of the season.
What other game(s) are shown depends on what relegation and top four issues are still outstanding. It's certainly possible that a TV game or two won't be confirmed until after the results on Thursday 19th have panned out.
Thanks for the full reply on that. Yeah, it was just that last sentence I was wondering about really.
I’d expect us to be on, just for presentation reasons but like you say, if it’s already won it could be for presentation only.
How many games get picked, is it 2 or 3 ?

Thanks for the full reply on that. Yeah, it was just that last sentence I was wondering about really.
I’d expect us to be on, just for presentation reasons but like you say, if it’s already won it could be for presentation only.
How many games get picked, is it 2 or 3 ?
I’m almost certain that it’s been three games in the past. Of course it’s been three years since the last time the final day was played with no restrictions in attendance so in 2020 and 2021 every game was on TV so my memory may be playing tricks!

Three games picked for final day ...

I am surprised that they're showing Brentford v Leeds instead of Burnley v Newcastle ... but us and the scousers are on TV as expected!

1653030740300.png

Leeds are actually in the relegation spot so fair enough imo
Yes but Leeds losing or winning won't bring them out of there ... it's Burnley losing that'd take them down and Newcastle is a bigger chance of that loss than against Brentford.

Yes but Leeds losing or winning won't bring them out of there ... it's Burnley losing that'd take them down and Newcastle is a bigger chance of that loss than against Brentford.
Think they're assuming Leeds will go down so want to capture the tears. A bit of Schadenfreude

Burnley can lose and still stay up if Leeds do the same. A win or draw for Leeds could keep them up depending on Burnley’s result. Have you seen the league table after last night?

Thanks for the fixture updates throughout the season @MAG
Cheers mate ... will be back for next season, and I think that will be more useful than ever (with the World Cup break in the middle) ... have also updated all results so if anyone wants to save the image in the first post to see the whole season in a snapshot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.