Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

Can't wait for for the loons on social media posting the "leaked" fixtures later on tonight.
Not one has been correct but let the attention seekers have their day in the sun hey.

Can't wait for for the loons on social media posting the "leaked" fixtures later on tonight.
Not one has been correct but let the attention seekers have their day in the sun hey.
I have heard that we are definitely playing, the Rags, the Dippers and the Chavs at least twice in the coming season.....just something i have heard and not ITK status, just passing it on!

I'm going to guess we'll play Chelsea early on. Just so we can have the build up as being the rematch and we can get to see their goal played over and over again...

Dosen't really matter who we play apart from first/last ideally at home and nothing nasty away around CL knockout stages.

I'd guess we'll be requesting away in the first game to give the pitch more time to bed in though

I'm going to guess we'll play Chelsea early on. Just so we can have the build up as being the rematch and we can get to see their goal played over and over again...
If it’s on sky sports you won’t see the goal at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.