Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

I am wondering (out lout here) if stadium capacities aren't full from the start of the season (or till they are) then would they show all games on TV like last season or will some sort of PPV access would be available for those who can't attend because COVID protocols don't allow for a full house or travel to Manchester etc.?

I am wondering (out lout here) if stadium capacities aren't full from the start of the season (or till they are) then would they show all games on TV like last season or will some sort of PPV access would be available for those who can't attend because COVID protocols don't allow for a full house or travel to Manchester etc.?
Whichever one makes the most money out of fans will be settled on :(

Change Log
2021.06.08 - Calendar Created | Draft Dates
2021.06.14 - Premier League 21/22 Fixtures Announcement

In my world, all the international breaks would be clumped together, and all the chumps league group games as well.
Getting a bit pissed off with jumping from one thing to another all the fecking time!!!

90% of the dates on the calander will be changed either through TV moves or progression in comps.

If the new pitch needs time I hope we request an away game first.

Noticed all the pics of the pitch relaying were taken to not show the safe seating being installed, would have liked to see how that is getting on as it has started apready.

Anyone know when these will be available?

I've always enjoyed the fixture lists being released, checking out the who,when and where games: and maybe going to a ground I'd never been to before, checking out Google Earth and satnav directions, etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.