Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

The 3rd round draw will start around 7.10-7.15pm like it always has sine it was moved back to a Monday.

Why don't we have a game on the weekend of 29th Jan?

It's not an FA cup weekend and England haven't got any matches that weekend!

Why don't we have a game on the weekend of 29th Jan?

It's not an FA cup weekend and England haven't got any matches that weekend!
Is that our "Winter break" week where the team fuck off to Abu Dhabi to get cropped playing a team of locals for a fuck FFPR game?

I said at the start of the season that there was absolutely no coincidence in us getting scum dippers spurs chelsea Leicester in our first 6 aways (1) to try and fuck our early season momentum (2) with the very real possibility of Covid causing winter lockdowns the chances of the return games being behind closed doors. The PL are cunts, sly ones

I said at the start of the season that there was absolutely no coincidence in us getting scum dippers spurs chelsea Leicester in our first 6 aways (1) to try and fuck our early season momentum (2) with the very real possibility of Covid causing winter lockdowns the chances of the return games being behind closed doors. The PL are cunts, sly ones

I remember that and that's backfired on them kind of as now that we've gone top this weekend, I don't see others catching up. Given we've had the tougher (away) fixtures front-loaded simply means our run now till January over the traditionally busy festive period is easier (on paper at least). Crowds or no crowds, any changes now due to COVID won't affect us anymore. This whole three way title race is again Sky led and it'll all be over come January/February when we have a decent 2-3 fixture lead over the rest (4-7 pts lead that is).

I remember that and that's backfired on them kind of as now that we've gone top this weekend, I don't see others catching up. Given we've had the tougher (away) fixtures front-loaded simply means our run now till January over the traditionally busy festive period is easier (on paper at least). Crowds or no crowds, any changes now due to COVID won't affect us anymore. This whole three way title race is again Sky led and it'll all be over come January/February when we have a decent 2-3 fixture lead over the rest (4-7 pts lead that is).
I disagree MAG. They tried to fuck us over, we just did much better than they hoped, that’s 100% down to us. I am pessimistic about this new strain of Covid, it’s done a lot of damage in just 2 weeks, so if my pessimism is right and games get played behind closed doors again, then potentially not playing chelsea dippers rags spurs at home without crowds is an absolutely huge relative disadvantage. I hope to fuck I am wrong about the transmissibility and vaccine resistance of this new strain is wrong, but everything I read suggests otherwise, hence for instance why there is no crowd allowed tonight

Last edited:
I disagree MAG. They tried to fuck us over, we just did much better than they hoped, that’s 100% down to us. I am pessimistic about this new strain of Covid, it’s done a lot of damage in just 2 weeks, so if my pessimism is right and games get played behind closed doors again, then potentially not playing chelsea dippers rags spurs at home without crowds is an absolutely huge relative disadvantage. I hope to fuck I am wrong about the transmissibility and vaccine resistance of this new strain is wrong, but everything I read suggests otherwise, hence for instance why there is no crowd allowed tonight
The game being behind closed doors is unrelated to the new strain. Things were bad in that region before this strain reached Europe.

We would still have the advantage of being at home, even without a crowd, and we did ok last year in those circumstances.

Agree with @MAG . Think we will be 6+ points clear by the 4th Round of the FA Cup.

FA Cup R3 fixture date confirmed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.