Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

It makes you wonder how the CL fixtures are organized. Looks very dodgy to me and couldn't be anymore worse for us. Im hoping its just computerized and its just bad luck.
The only saving grace is that Liverpool are away at Porto the same night we’re at PSG. Nowhere near as tough as our trip but when I first saw our fixtures, I was presuming they’d have a routine home game that midweek before we have to go to Anfield on the Sunday.

November TV Fixtures coming out this week (on Thursday) ... one game, Villa (A) is already on TV, expecting the other three to move as well (including that Villa game could move to a day later still) ... but then since Leicester (A) wasn't picked for TV, who knows if they'd leave West Ham or Everton one out as well.

1631611498623.png

November TV Fixtures coming out this week (on Thursday) ... one game, Villa (A) is already on TV, expecting the other three to move as well (including that Villa game could move to a day later still) ... but then since Leicester (A) wasn't picked for TV, who knows if they'd leave West Ham or Everton one out as well.

View attachment 26225
West Ham play Rapid Vienna in EL on thursday 25th Nov so our Home game will almost certainty move to at least the Sunday...then we have Villa Away on tuesday 30th so i can see that moving to the wednesday 1st Dec.

Last edited:
...we have Villa Away on tuesday 30th so i can see that moving to the wednesday 1st Nov.
[/QUOTE]
You mean 1st December, of course.

Premier League was supposed to release November broadcast selections today - but so far no news - will update the calendar when these come out!

Premier League was supposed to release November broadcast selections today - but so far no news - will update the calendar when these come out!
Good stuff mate. Real pain in the arse for me when they delay these selections due to trying to get time off from work if they clash.

Good stuff mate. Real pain in the arse for me when they delay these selections due to trying to get time off from work if they clash.

I've got a mate visiting from New Orleans around then and he's determined to get to a city game (despite being a chelsea fan :/) so i hope they don't fuck about with the everton game too much as that's the only one he'll be able to make.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.