Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

still no update on November fixtures on what should of been released on the 16th Sept....
FIXTURE UPDATES

Manchester United (A)
Saturday 6 November
⏰ 12:30 UK

Everton (H)
Sunday 21 November
⏰ 14:00 UK

West Ham (H)
Sunday 28 November

I've got a mate visiting from New Orleans around then and he's determined to get to a city game (despite being a chelsea fan :/) so i hope they don't fuck about with the everton game too much as that's the only one he'll be able to make.

FIXTURE UPDATES

Manchester United (A)
Saturday 6 November
⏰ 12:30 UK

Everton (H)
Sunday 21 November

West Ham (H)
Sunday 28 November

Fucks sake.

I thought it was agreed that teams involved in Champions League games on the Wednesday night wouldn't be made to play at 12.30 on a Saturday anymore? United are away at Atalanta, we're away in Brugge, but we're playing each other at 12.30 on a Saturday now?

Apparently we're playing United at 12.30 on a Saturday after a Wednesday Champions League game because the rule only applies to BT Sport, not Sky TV. So Sky TV have jumped in and decided that playing at 12.30 on a Saturday after a Wednesday Champions League game is fine. Hope they're ready for a boring 0-0 because both teams are gonna be completely knackered.

Are we still playing villa on Tuesday 30th then if we're now playing West ham on the Sunday?
No chance whatsoever of it staying on the Tuesday. It's still showing as Tuesday on fixture lists but will move when December changes are confirmed or perhaps sooner than that.

I thought it was agreed that teams involved in Champions League games on the Wednesday night wouldn't be made to play at 12.30 on a Saturday anymore? United are away at Atalanta, we're away in Brugge, but we're playing each other at 12.30 on a Saturday now?

We're at home aren't we? Play them at their ground in October.

Apparently we're playing United at 12.30 on a Saturday after a Wednesday Champions League game because the rule only applies to BT Sport, not Sky TV. So Sky TV have jumped in and decided that playing at 12.30 on a Saturday after a Wednesday Champions League game is fine. Hope they're ready for a boring 0-0 because both teams are gonna be completely knackered.
I'm guessing that playing the derby at 7:45pm on Saturday (the alternative kickoff time that was being proposed so teams don't have to play on Saturday lunchtime immediately following Wednesday Champions League games) was a total non-starter as far as GMP were concerned.
Sky want the biggest games in the Sunday 4:30pm slot if at all possible. They've put West Ham v Liverpool on then which has to be on Sunday due to Europa League commitments coupled with the subsequent international break (ruling out Monday night as an option). They've got Brentford v Everton at 2pm on the Sunday - I've no idea why that can't be on Saturday and the derby on Sunday.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.