Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO,
Liverpool's first 5 away games are Fulham, United, Everton, Chelsea, and Arsenal.
If you look dep enough you could make a case for everybody's fixtures being rigged!

"One of the toughest games to open without being too obvious." WTF!
Definitely been said before that if we get a promoted side away for first fixture, it’s fixed. Look at who Liverpool get.

I've seen some ludicrous comments on here this morning. "Random, my arse" and "bent as fuck" are two that stuck in my mind. I'd love to see their theories on Kennedy's assassination, or the disappearances of Lord Lucan and Shergar.
Not only that, had we all drawn up what we thought the fixtures could have been, none of us would have come up with this combination.

My guess is that that the fixtures are at random.

So need to book 3rd oct qnd 16th jan off as we are bound to be moved to sunday games.

Sorry I will buck this weird trend here and say not arsed about any other teams fixtures but when they play us, couldn't give a fuck who the rags, spurs, chelsea or the scousers play in what order and when.

To me the only tricky month is October. Rags,Dippers and Arsenal sandwiched between 2 champions league games
Rags will capitulate - still need to figure out a lot, dippers are overrated, arsenal is overrated as well - bunch of teenagers - Haaland is going to bully them watch.

Spurs last season is the only time it's really impacted us though, and we always lose there anyway. Besides, the stronger the opposition the more likely they are to also be impacted by any summer tournaments surely?
Look if you’re going to carry on with this common sense attitude you’ll be looking at a ban ;-)

With World Cup I think league is wide open. A few injuries to any of the top clubs could de rail the league.

Get as many points on the board before the break as who knows what’s going to happen after World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.