Fixtures Calendar | Latest Update - Pg 28 (and Pg 1)

Yeah but those two are possible slots if UEFA would allow PL to schedule game ... so not even City's decision that, normally in the past they have objected as it takes away from their competition. So I have marked them two as Possible Slots but not really Free Midweeks as such ... let's see, if common sense prevails or their usual inefficiencies will continue even in this cramped up season.
The rule is around screening them, you can play at the same time but you can't televise them. A 6pm start would probably work.

The rule is around screening them, you can play at the same time but you can't televise them. A 6pm start would probably work.

But every game is televised these days so who knows ...

Ideally we should get them both okayed in the first available slots (including the CL16 days) ... I totally see us going all the way in FA Cup so leave those later slots for those reschedules ... plus be good to catchup on the no of games we’ve been behind and so far down the table ...

I have put together all our remaining fixtures and possible future FA Cup and CL dates in the calendar below ... have also added possible free mid-weeks and other slots available till the end of the season (like where other Champions League R16 games are going on, but we're free) ... I think we should be using the very first available ones for those already postponed games as later further games could get postponed due to FA Cup late stages or more Covid related postponements ...

Will update this here regularly till the end of season as and when our games get moved for COVID or clashes with cup dates etc. or when TV fixtures come out.

As of now we have Everton (A) postponed due to COVID and Southampton (H) postponed for clash with the League Cup Final in late April ...

PS. I still don't see the point of that stupid international fucking break right in the middle of it all ... when players will be plying (up to) three international games like it's been this season in previous breaks too (as opposed to normal two) within that week.

View attachment 7921

@chesterbells Not sure if you've seen this but this is what I was referring to in the other TV Fixtures thread. Will just keep this updated from now till the end of the season. All fixtures changes postponements etc to go in and can be seen at a quick glance. Cheers!

Spurs are now playing Fulham midweek instead of Villa due to Covid issues.
Fulhams Friday match against Chelsea is now on the Saturday.
There's going to be some chopping and changing before the season is over.

Fantasy football is going to be even more complicated

Spurs are now playing Fulham midweek instead of Villa due to Covid issues.
Fulhams Friday match against Chelsea is now on the Saturday.
There's going to be some chopping and changing before the season is over.

Fantasy football is going to be even more complicated

Fulham not happy at all, they had the mid week off and now been told to play Spurs instead (on Wednesday) and then their game against Chelsea moved from Friday to Saturday as well because of that ... wow! They're obviously unhappy as they have gone from having a full week off before Chelsea now been told to play both Spurs and Chelsea on a short two day notice. They would have rested players in FA Cup if they knew this before and their that cup game went to extra time as well.

I can see our postponed games (Everton and Southampton) being slotted in at very short notice as well.

Last edited:
Fulham not happy at all,
Their next 3 matches are Spurs, Chelsea and United for them, all in 7 days.
As the amount of time available for matches decreases I can see teams playing with more youth players, similar to Villa in the cup.

One of the impacts of Covid is that it's no longer necessary to plan anything. In normal times I would know off by heart our upcoming fixtures for weeks ahead in order to plan for travel etc. Nowadays I couldn't care less as I can't go anywhere or do anything that's gonna clash. I just check on a weekly basis what date & time we're playing and on which channel. I'm always gonna be at home to watch it, so WTF.

Have updated the fixture calendar with the two FA Cup draws ... and looking all the more likely that Wolves (H) in March will be added to postponed games as well so best leave those last three slots for the last three rounds of FA Cup postponements ... and arrange the two outstanding fixtures ASAP in one of the first available slots.

1610395002002.png

Last edited:
Would villa be ready to play on 20th? I can see PL scheduling Everton vs City on 20th if the villa game gets postponed by any chance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.