Fixtures Calendar | Latest Update - Pg 28 (and Pg 1)

I don't think they wait for Champions League draws or fixtures and neither does CL care much for the PL ... all other leagues allow the teams in Europe to change their fixtures even on short notices to give them time around their ties but no we don't do that because we are special you know ... I am very worried for that "fixed" Carabao Cup Final where a CL semi final first leg could very well be put 48 hours later on the Tuesday. Remember Pellegrini's tenure we had to almost forfeit a cup tie against Chelsea because of same situation where CL won't budge from Tuesday and asked to change domestic tie and domestically we all know we just don't change anything if it's fixed and that time too it was on Sunday where BBC wanted us and won't move to Saturday ...

To answer your question, and looking at how they have announced so far this season, my guess is that we will find out about the first two gameweeks of May at some point in this coming week, could be as early as Monday ... so our tie against Palace away and Chelsea at home would find a TV slot ... and the last game is fixed as well and since all will be on TV, they'll not need to wait till the second last game is played to announce TV picks for that last weekend either.

It's the two gameweeks in between those (Newcastle away and Brighton away for us) is what will probably not be announced till maybe even start of May. They haven't yet decided if that Newcastle mid-week of 11/12 May is being moved to mid-week of 18/19 May and accordingly the teams in FA Cup Final (and who they are supposed to play against on 15/16 May) would have their PL games moved to the one mid-week that is free in the end (as it stands that is 18/19 May, but could very well be 11/12th one).
That Chelsea game is a myth, we played on the sunday in the FA Cup and played on the Wednesday in the champions league.

Well, at least we'd have a free mid-week towards the end of the season now ...

1618697136903.png

Been shafted again by BT by playing the 12.30 slot on the Saturday after a Wednesday away European game. Coincidental, I think not.

Latest amended fixtures​

(all times BST)

Friday 30 April​

20:00 Southampton v Leicester (Sky Sports)

Saturday 1 May​

12:30 Crystal Palace v Man City (BT Sport)
15:00 Brighton v Leeds (Amazon Prime)
17:30 Chelsea v Fulham (Sky Sports)
20:00 Everton v Aston Villa (BT Sport)

Sunday 2 May​

14:00 Newcastle v Arsenal (Sky Sports)
16:30 Man Utd v Liverpool (Sky Sports)
19:15 Spurs v Sheffield Utd (Sky Sports)

Monday 3 May​

18:00 West Brom v Wolves (Sky Sports)
20:15 Burnley v West Ham (Sky Sports)

Friday 7 May​

20:00 Leicester v Newcastle (Sky Sports)

Saturday 8 May​

12:30 Leeds v Spurs (BT Sport)
15:00 Sheffield Utd v Crystal Palace (Sky Sports)
17:30 Man City v Chelsea (Sky Sports)
20:15 Liverpool v Southampton (Sky Sports)

Sunday 9 May​

12:00 Wolves v Brighton (BBC)
14:05 Aston Villa v Man Utd (Sky Sports)
16:30 West Ham v Everton (Sky Sports)
19:00 Arsenal v West Brom (BT Sport)

Monday 10 May​

20:00 Fulham v Burnley (Sky Sports)

No change in the fixtures calendar a few posts above as both games changed for us remain on Saturday!

Less than 72 hours between a cl semi final and an away game in south London absolutely disgusting. Pleased I don’t subscribe to that shower of sh*te .

Screws us for the Palace game but gives us more time to prepare for PSG on the Tuesday.

Makes Villa game tonight very crucial now ... as can't afford to make that Palace one a must-win game squeezed in between the two PSG ties. Win tonight and pressure is off from that one, lose tonight and that one shoots up right at par with the two CL games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.