Flags Into The Ground Yesterday

bluemoon27

I got stopped going into the ground yesterday and they measured my flag up against some marks on the wall and said i couldnt take it in cos it was to big,but they never did it in the semi final,did it happen to anyone else and how pathetic is it.I Stil got mine in as i asked for a receipt for my flag to get it back and as she was gonna get the receipt my pal took it off me and walked in then obviously there was no flag there for here to take off me.They really need to sort there act out what an idiotic rule this is

my maes got theirs in the ground "were not really here"

but they got asked to take it down once they had put it up

My lad had a 4ft Mr Blobby, as we got searched one of the door supervisors said he would have to be deflated as it was against the rules. What a jobsworth cock. Needless to say Blobby got a blow job in front of thousands to restore his pride once we got in. Blobby, Blobby, Blobby.....:)

Kippaxman said:
My lad had a 4ft Mr Blobby, as we got searched one of the door supervisors said he would have to be deflated as it was against the rules. What a jobsworth cock. Needless to say Blobby got a blow job in front of thousands to restore his pride once we got in. Blobby, Blobby, Blobby.....:)

no good without pictures lol

bluemoon27 said:
I got stopped going into the ground yesterday and they measured my flag up against some marks on the wall and said i couldnt take it in cos it was to big,but they never did it in the semi final,did it happen to anyone else and how pathetic is it.I Stil got mine in as i asked for a receipt for my flag to get it back and as she was gonna get the receipt my pal took it off me and walked in then obviously there was no flag there for here to take off me.They really need to sort there act out what an idiotic rule this is

Not idiotic if you're stood behind someone who's waving it in front of your face all the way through the game. The guy next to me was getting a bit pissed off with the person in front of him with one of the big flags that were on sale outside.

bluemoon27 said:
It's on Wembley website...max length 2.5 metres.
We got ours in no bother at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.