Flares and chairs thrown into our end

Manchester City have stated they will look into footage of the crowd disorder during the Carabao Cup clash with Manchester United at the Etihad Stadium. [
@ChrisWheelerDM
]
United fans tore up seats and hurled them towards City’s supporters, along with a red smoke canister. The home fans threw them back and were also caught on video taunting their rivals over the Munich air disaster. A pitch invader also had to be ushered away
A pitch invader haha, he was a six yea told kid who went on to give Bravo a hug. Talk about souping it up!

And someone in the Rags’ end must do an airplane gesture once every five minutes at our place. They’re fucking weird as fuck those ****s. Why the fuck would they do that?

Manchester City have stated they will look into footage of the crowd disorder during the Carabao Cup clash with Manchester United at the Etihad Stadium. [
@ChrisWheelerDM
]
United fans tore up seats and hurled them towards City’s supporters, along with a red smoke canister. The home fans threw them back and were also caught on video taunting their rivals over the Munich air disaster. A pitch invader also had to be ushered away
Pitch invader?

That little kid...fucking hell it's a proper jungle out there.

A pitch invader haha, he was a six yea told kid who went on to give Bravo a hug. Talk about souping it up!

And someone in the Rags’ end must do an airplane gesture once every five minutes at our place. They’re fucking weird as fuck those ****s. Why the fuck would they do that?

Was just about to say the same he was a little lad !.
Was in 114 right next to the scum , and I must say what a horrible bunch they are. Alot just seem to spend the whole just trying to goad us into a reaction.
I am to old for that shit but I could feel myself getting more and more pissed of with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.