Flares and chairs thrown into our end

Headline =
MAN CITY TO INVESTIGATE AFTER FANS PERFORM SICK MUNICH AIR DISASTER GESTURES AT MAN UTD SUPPORTERS IN HEATED DERBY.....
Scroll down story

Scroll down story

Scroll down story

and at the bottom =
United fans were also slammed for ripping up Etihad seats and throwing flares into the home end.

which is more dangerous & could cause serious harm?

Any City fans stupid enough to be doing aeroplane impressions deserve to get the book thrown at them. I couldn’t give a shit what the red scum do but I don’t want a few City fans damaging the name of either my club or the rest of the amazing people who have followed this club through thick and thin. The idiots should just fuck of.

The media make it sound like it was 50/50. It wasn't.

A lot of Utd fans really do think they can do what they want because the media rarely ever focus on them. Compare City fans at Old Trafford to Man Utd at City.

GMP who apparently advised the clubs to reduce the visiting allocations will no doubt be looking at that and thinking same again next time around. A lot of Man Utd fans are idiots. Throwing stuff randomly into another section is out of order. What do the authorities expect City fans to do?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.