Flares and chairs thrown into our end

The media make it sound like it was 50/50. It wasn't.

A lot of Utd fans really do think they can do what they want because the media rarely ever focus on them. Compare City fans at Old Trafford to Man Utd at City.

GMP who apparently advised the clubs to reduce the visiting allocations will no doubt be looking at that and thinking same again next time around. A lot of Man Utd fans are idiots. Throwing stuff randomly into another section is out of order. What do the authorities expect City fans to do?
Need nets installing in between the fans as they do in Europe

A pitch invader haha, he was a six yea told kid who went on to give Bravo a hug. Talk about souping it up!
Here he is, the little thug.

young-supporter-runs-on-to-the-pitch-and-to-claudio-bravo-of-city-picture-id1202823116

Get him in prison before he strikes again.

The media make it sound like it was 50/50. It wasn't.

A lot of Utd fans really do think they can do what they want because the media rarely ever focus on them. Compare City fans at Old Trafford to Man Utd at City.

GMP who apparently advised the clubs to reduce the visiting allocations will no doubt be looking at that and thinking same again next time around. A lot of Man Utd fans are idiots. Throwing stuff randomly into another section is out of order. What do the authorities expect City fans to do?

I dont disagree, we all know regardless of how bad the rags are it will be ignored by our dippers and rag loving press/media. Take our coach attack brushed under the carpet. We need to rise above them. I was right next to the rags and it got heated when both our goals were ruled out. I just decided to not look at them but if stuff had hit us than not sure how calm I would have stayed.
There is no way doing the aeroplane sign should be done by our fans. They need to remember one of our own died in the crash.
It is said the rags were doing it first to get a reaction which is sick but still doesnt make it right for fans to do it to them.

The hatred between City and United has been going on for decades and why people think it will change any time soon baffles me.
It started many moons ago and was fueled by out of town support, i.e. Cockney Reds. Who used to call us Northern Wankers ( the irony ).
There is still a degree of this from out of Towners who come here for the big day and don't live in the Manchester environment so have no bond with
the City or no mates who are City fans.
You then have the younger element, which every team has, who, like you see even in non related football incidents want to have a go at rival gangs.
Also people who have too much to drink, get carried away and maybe regret their actions when the sober up.
City and other Clubs are just like Airport Departure Lounges, they will sell you as much drink as you want but then if you misbehave they are blameless.
As for Aeroplane Gestures it the same as Spurs fans calling themselves Yids and chanting Yid Army. Chelsea, Arsenal and the London Clubs all call them Yids.
So until Spurs eradicate this it will not go away and the other fans will be blamed.
Same goes for Aeroplane gestures, Until United take action against their own fans you will always get a retaliation.
You can only wonder what will happen between United and Leeds if they get promoted.
And lastly as this has been a regular occurrence at Derby matches wouldn't you think the Club could erect netting between the rival fans to prevent objects being thrown.
And keep the first couple of rows clear on the upper stands to prevent cups of piss being thrown down.

both sets of fans did the planes, both sets of fans did smokies.

The prick that throws a smokie should be arrested, surely cameras on the job, don't know if he did.

As for seats ripped up, scum ! But how if we bang a seat when we sing we get caught, but rip one up and throw it and you get away with it.

The security and police came in more force last night, but they could do far better with organising fans and make special restriction for the derby game. Away fans being next to both singing ends will always cause confliction but there is a lot that can be done.

Beats me how everytime we play the rags there is a section near the middle that stand on their seats all through the game, they don't get told off stewards, we do !

Jim and Natalie on Talkshite going on about it now.

Of course the angle is City fans making aeroplane gestures, then followed by United fans throwing seats and smoke bombs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.