Flash Player Pop Up

bluwes

I keep getting a Pop Up saying my Flash Player is out of date. Is this genuine as its not letting me get into a thread

JASR

I keep getting a Pop Up saying my Flash Player is out of date. Is this genuine as its not letting me get into a thread
It might be out of date, but it will have nothing to do with this site. Presumably you are on a PC
Suggest you ensure that you are running the latest patches for Windows, and after the computers installed all that, install something like ‘malware bytes’ and do a scan.

flash is dead technology, but it’s likely you have an infection if ‘keep getting’ is an accurate description of the popup. Don’t click on anything it asks you to.

Ric

Administrator
Can you supply a bit more detail mate, like which browser you’re using, what device etc? Any screen grabs would help to. Cheers.

waspish

I’ve tried a different browser? I use Firefox on my iPhone and don’t have any pops up.

JASR

Ok... I’ll take back what I said and point at the ad-server. :-)

bluwes

And all of a sudden its stopped. Obviously I didn't click on any of the links. For a minute I thought It might be a UEFA trick to stop us finding out that we have been cleared by CAS

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.