Flash Player problem

kinkysleftfoot

For some reason my Flash player has gone form my laptop, when I try to down load a new version it says that it has down loaded and installed.

But it hasn't!........It's not on my laptop any where , the only place I see any hint of it is if I go into my control panel where I can see it in the programs and features bit but it has no file size like everything else does in there.

Any wise heads out there can help at all?

is it listed in your installed programmes mate??

go to control panel, then select add/remove programmes (vista/xp) or programmes & features (win 7)

look in list for adobe flashplayer 10

How to Uninstall Adobe Flash Player

To uninstall Flash Player, perform the following steps:

Download the uninstall_flash_player.exe file (http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/uninstall_flash_player.exe) according to your operating system.
Save the file in a location, where you can easily locate it when required.
Close all applications that might be using the Flash player-such as Internet Explorer and MSN, Yahoo and AOL messengers.
Finally, double-click on the uninstall_flash_player.exe file to uninstall the Flash player.

Note: Before running the uninstaller, ensure that all applications using the player are closed, otherwise, the uninstallation process will fail to remove the files currently in use.

Check your videos , youtube etc .....

if they're in working order , vision and sound , then your flash player would appear to be both there , and in working order .....

if you're experiencing problems , then , as Shadygiz says , first run the flash player uninstaller , it HAS to be uninstalled properly or it could cause problems ...... after you've done that , then go to the adobe site and download the latest flash player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.