Flight 12 Champions League Final

Mifred

If something could go wrong then on this trip it did! Bit of a rough landing to start but that was just the tip of the iceberg.Flight cancellation , queuing for an hour for a shuttle bus journey of 20 metres, sitting on a coach for well over an hour to go to a hotel that took over two hours to check in (nearly time to check out by then!!) and finally being told that the bording will be 1745 for my flight that’s departs at 1715! Result aside it was a great trip and brought back fond memories of away days that went wrong.Flight 12 blues you know who you are!!!
Looking forward to more trips next season-what could possibly go wrong?

What a nitemare you lot had on the now infamous flight 12 , suppose you made a lot ov new blue friends

If something could go wrong then on this trip it did! Bit of a rough landing to start but that was just the tip of the iceberg.Flight cancellation , queuing for an hour for a shuttle bus journey of 20 metres, sitting on a coach for well over an hour to go to a hotel that took over two hours to check in (nearly time to check out by then!!) and finally being told that the bording will be 1745 for my flight that’s departs at 1715! Result aside it was a great trip and brought back fond memories of away days that went wrong.Flight 12 blues you know who you are!!!
Looking forward to more trips next season-what could possibly go wrong?
I always thought planes 'took off' when they started. I'd email The Good Sheikh 'n tell him yer want yer money back.

I always thought planes 'took off' when they started. I'd email The Good Sheikh 'n tell him yer want yer money back.
I have a good mind to email him and tell him to request his money back for the meals he paid for on the plane. Cheese and crackers and a bread roll.
in the 16 hours delay Jet2 couldn’t foresee the original planned food would be wasted and get some more, or at least tell us there would be no hot food served when we were checking back in so we could prepare.

Brilliant trip and I am not sure I would change any of it apart from the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.