Flight 12 Champions League Final

Sounds good - my son was on flight 12 - was this in response to a complaint to Jet 2 or just ‘out of the blue’.

thanks

You may get e mail auto reply saying 6 weeks before reply
Ignore it
Tipped off by Mifred (thank you) - completed the Jet 2 compensation form online, simple and straightforward, and attached a copy of the flight tickets from Sports Travel .

6 days later, like others, got an e-mail from Jet 2 confirming €250 compensation, and requesting bank details for its transfer.

Anyone from Flight 12 who’s not done this - please take a look - literally 5 mins to complete

Might soften the disappointment of the result

Tipped off by Mifred (thank you) - completed the Jet 2 compensation form online, simple and straightforward, and attached a copy of the flight tickets from Sports Travel .

6 days later, like others, got an e-mail from Jet 2 confirming €250 compensation, and requesting bank details for its transfer.

Anyone from Flight 12 who’s not done this - please take a look - literally 5 mins to complete

Got my email today stating that the money should be in my account within 5 days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.