Florence and The Machine

Brumblue

The lead singer, would ya? I'm a big fan of gingers at the moment but can't really decide. Nice pair of legs on her so in all fairness, I would.

How do I put a pic up?

florence1.jpg

I was only looking at Florence Welch photos on the computer the other day ...... i'm not so sure that i would though!

e9ssg2.jpg
2s7jt38.jpg

15da153.jpg
igg46g.jpg

6j0u1i.jpg

Brumblue said:
The lead singer, would ya? I'm a big fan of gingers at the moment but can't really decide. Nice pair of legs on her so in all fairness, I would.

How do I put a pic up?
you put the link in and then highlight it and click the button at the top, second in from the right that says 'Img'

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
simonr555 said:
Yes. Without a doubt. I've got a thing for gingers too. Kate Nash ohhh yes!

I've just been a bit sick in my mouth mate

It has been said I can often have a strange taste in women. I wont list others!

Brumblue said:

How do I put a pic up?

She has something Mannish about her not for me but a great band, now the bird from the noisettes thats a different matter, saw her at glasto and have tickets to the ritz in September, she has proper stage presence and I defo would!

Biggsy1 said:
now the bird from the noisettes thats a different matter, saw her at glasto and have tickets to the ritz in September, she has proper stage presence and I defo would!

Yes , that Noisettes singer has definetely got a bit of stage presence 'Biggsy' , have thought that myself ....... her name's Shingai Shonowa , and she's a real lively little thing!

xfrqc8.jpg
120jo14.jpg

2iloryo.jpg
2mnkh2q.jpg

34zzhns.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.