Florentino Luís

Have to be real here, Rodri's only 22 and Florentino is 19. Can Doyle play in one of the 8's or is he almost exclusively a pivot? Don't get a chance to watch much of the academy lads.
Can play both as a 6 and as a 8

Guardiola knows that position and what he needs there better than anyone on the planet, I don't know why you're getting worked up about it.

It's not your money, and if Pep thinks he's good enough then he is. Nothing else matters.
I am not getting worked up this is just press gossip that is almost certainly started from the Benfica side, as i said who would not want to sell a youth player for £ 30 million plus?

Well, maybe Benfica President learn something from the past. For example, Benfica sold Bernardo Silva (and almost everybody here knew at the time how good he is) to Monaco for only £ 13 million (and Bernardo only played 3 games in Benfica first team) .
Florentino is a great and special player but mainly in the defensive aspect (very good positioning, recovering the ball..) , he is u17 and u19 European Champion , and honestly i dont know if is true this Manchester City offer for Florentino, for example, recently here in Portugal was reported that Tiago Dantas was already flying to Manchester City for free, and in the end he signed a new contract with Benfica (Tiago Dantas who has huge potential!! ) So lets wait and see.... i dont know if Florentino is what Manchester City needs, but Pep knows what he wants and what is best for Manchester City, that im sure.
I remember the last young DM sold whilst playing in Portugal he stood out being the only player in the league that did not want to dribble though the opposition before nut megging the goal keeper, he soon got found out, but i do not believe Pep has any intention of using a large part of his budget on a player that is not better than what he has in his academy and certainly not the best teenager in this position

I'm not a scout or a coach but I do not see anything special about him. Rodri and Bruno Fernandes will be perfect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.