Florian Wirtz

There’s no evidence either way aside from hearsay.

And given how much they’re a bunch of cunts, I’d side with it being true as opposed to not.
I don't need evidence. People making a claim that has no evidence are the ones who need evidence.

It's like me saying Skillman you stole my cat. And then continuing by saying you should provide evidence you didn't steal my cat.

It's a silly request. Those making the original unusual claim are the ones who have the burden to provide evidence.

Just repeating the same claim over and over doesn't.

I don't need evidence. People making a claim that has no evidence are the ones who need evidence.

It's like me saying Skillman you stole my cat. And then continuing by saying you should provide evidence you didn't steal my cat.

It's a silly request. Those making the original unusual claim are the ones who have the burden to provide evidence.

Just repeating the same claim over and over doesn't.

I did like your cat, though. So that’s my excuse

This never happened. No matter how often it's been repeated. The evidence simply doesn't support the claim

What evidence do you have for this Dax? What evidence do you have to support the claim it never happened?…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.