Flu jab

WEMBLEY76 said:
She was a very attractive lady,I noticed as she was taking my rapid pulse and increasing blood pressure...

Edited for medical áccuracy.

I get the jab every year and its never affected me, its not a live virus though so it cant 'give' you flu

I only had flu once i my life and it was fucking horrible

As a health care worker I am offered one each year and fortunately I haven't had any ill effects from it yet. I do know lots of people who are convinced it makes them Ill though. Worth it to avoid a bad dose of flu - horrible!!

malg said:
WEMBLEY76 said:
Feeling a bit better now,the lovely Asian emergency doctor helped who just came round.She said they give you a small dose of the flu and that's what can affect some people.
Pics........?
1gUewPk.jpg

WEMBLEY76 said:
Had it last night and it has wiped me out today,couldn't find the energy to get out of bed my head felt like it was going to explode,never again.

I had mine about six weeks ago and I felt horrible for at least two weeks.

The irony is that I suffered the flu jab and this last 10 days I've had two different colds courtesy of my niece and my Grandson!!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
WEMBLEY76 said:
Had it last night and it has wiped me out today,couldn't find the energy to get out of bed my head felt like it was going to explode,never again.

I had mine about six weeks ago and I felt horrible for at least two weeks.

The irony is that I suffered the flu jab and this last 10 days I've had two different colds courtesy of my niece and my Grandson!!

Believe me, you would know the difference between a "cold" and flu...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.