Flu jab

WEMBLEY76

Had it last night and it has wiped me out today,couldn't find the energy to get out of bed my head felt like it was going to explode,never again.

Never had it myself but know a few ppl who have and they were really ill after. Think it's only necessary for vulnerable ppl such as the elderly or ppl with asthma

dronefromsector7g said:
You soft twat.

I got mine a month or so back. Don't know what the nurse used but she said she'd also give me the summat else' jab at the same time. She said OK, and I said 'Have yer done it?" Yes, she said. Yer have'nt I said, with a needle? Yes she said! We should only have folk on BM who have a decent pain threshold. Only then can yer safely say they're City fans!

I know but our doctors surgery were pushing it for months as I think they get paid from our lovely government for every jab they do.

WEMBLEY76 said:
Had it last night and it has wiped me out today,couldn't find the energy to get out of bed my head felt like it was going to explode,never again.
You need to get an ambulance to A&E as soon as possible fella.......

Feeling a bit better now,the lovely Asian emergency doctor helped who just came round.She said they give you a small dose of the flu and that's what can affect some people.

WEMBLEY76 said:
Feeling a bit better now,the lovely Asian emergency doctor helped who just came round.She said they give you a small dose of the flu and that's what can affect some people.
Pics........?

What's in these so-called flu vaccines these days ?

The main ingredient in a vaccine is either killed viruses or live ones that have been attenuated (weakened and made less harmful).

Flu vaccines can also contain a number of chemical toxins, including ethylene glycol (antifreeze), formaldehyde, phenol (carbolic acid) and even antibiotics like Neomycin and streptomycin.

In addition to the viruses and other additives, many vaccines also contain immune adjuvants like aluminum and squalene.

The purpose of an immune adjuvant added to a vaccine is to enhance (turbo charge) your immune response to the vaccination. Adjuvants cause your immune system to overreact to the introduction of the organism you're being vaccinated against.

Not all flu vaccines are created equally—just ask the Germans.

<a class="postlink" href="http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1932366,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://content.time.com/time/health/art ... 66,00.html</a>

She was a very attractive lady,I noticed as she was taking my pulse and blood pressure...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.