Flu jab

Had to have one last year with Mrs Moon due to her having a sten cell transplant, took me 3 weeks to get over it... due another for this year shortly not looking forward to it.

Had to have one last year with Mrs Moon due to her having a sten cell transplant, took me 3 weeks to get over it... due another for this year shortly not looking forward to it.

Yes mrs Purplenose had one too and seems ok. I have had one for the past few years apart from last year when I forgot. This is the second time I have felt shite after one.

The flu jab can't give you flu,you might just have picked up a virus at the doctors,if you had real flu you wouldn't be posting on here as you'd be in bed feeling like you were dying

Never had one and don't really want one....I've had what I would call real flu twice in my lifetime and I don't know if that was real flu....so don't see the point unless getting flu can cause you real problems with the rest of your health

Never had one and don't really want one....I've had what I would call real flu twice in my lifetime and I don't know if that was real flu....so don't see the point unless getting flu can cause you real problems with the rest of your health

Having had a heart attack and having Fibromyalgia and M.E. hence a duff immune system the doctor was quite insistent that I should have it. I forgot last year and lived to tell the tale, but I guess its a good idea to have it.

Having had a heart attack and having Fibromyalgia and M.E. hence a duff immune system the doctor was quite insistent that I should have it. I forgot last year and lived to tell the tale, but I guess its a good idea to have it.
I have M.E and fibro as well,i always get told to have the jab but i rarely go out so i don't bother with it so someone else can get it instead,hope you stay ok through the winter

The flu jab can't give you flu,you might just have picked up a virus at the doctors,if you had real flu you wouldn't be posting on here as you'd be in bed feeling like you were dying
It probably doesn't give you full blown flu and I've been told that it is impossible that it makes you ill but I only had it once and within 24 hours was so ill I couldn't get out of bed for a couple of days. Never risked it again. It is amazing how many people coincidentally feel rough as fuck within a day of having it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.