Flu jab

Never had a flu jab before, prefer nature's stuff to fend off flu. I'll stick to using Echinacea and Blackseed oil/Manuka honey this winter. Plenty of fruit n' veg too for the vitamins.
Wait till you get a bad dose of something and you'll change your mind. I used to think the same as you.

My garden is full of echinacea. Can I just eat it?
Yeah. Not sure how much so as I take it in in either tablet or capsule form. I'd Google it mate. Echinacea is used to help boost the immune system and it works if taken correctly. I went two years working outside in all weathers without even a cold so I'm a great believer in herbal remedies. I also forgot to mention this I bought a year ago. I'll be ordering some more soon.

Not getting it free with work this year, unfortunately. But will still get it at the Dr because the NHS will be fucking swamped this Winter with Covid so we all need to stop the spread of Influenza to help the NHS cope.

Can there be a poll for this thread to see how many who if eligible would or wouldn’t have the vaccine?
It’s definitely in the drug manufacturers to play down risks and talk up benefits as its big business

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.