Flu jab

Yeah. Not sure how much so as I take it in in either tablet or capsule form. I'd Google it mate. Echinacea is used to help boost the immune system and it works if taken correctly. I went two years working outside in all weathers without even a cold so I'm a great believer in herbal remedies. I also forgot to mention this I bought a year ago. I'll be ordering some more soon.
And tumeric. Yes yes yes. Good to know there are still some smart people out there.

You're wasting your time mate.
Flat Earth anti vaxxers know best hahaha
Aye, that's the vibe I got from the reply so didn't engage. Nowt wrong with all this herbal remedies and good eating as I do quite a bit myself, and I used to think I was immune to all colds and flu. Turned out I wasn't.

all the family got the injection/spray on the doctors carpark yesterday. Bit different but at least i didn't have to sit in the petri dish waiting room especially since i hadn't rubbed a dandelion and dog piss balm on that morning.

You're wasting your time mate.
Flat Earth anti vaxxers know best hahaha
Just because I choose not to have a flu jab doesn't make me an anti vaxxer or flat earther. I don't have an anaesthetic at the dentist either, and I've had 2 canal root treatments without anaesthetic. Suppose I'm a nutjob then ? Haha, whatever.

Just because I choose not to have a flu jab doesn't make me an anti vaxxer or flat earther. I don't have an anaesthetic at the dentist either, and I've had 2 canal root treatments without anaesthetic. Suppose I'm a nutjob then ? Haha, whatever.
Just kidding you mate, hence the laughter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.