Flu jab

Had mine today. Tenth year running. Slightly sore arm some years, not this yet. Side effects other than this are quite rare.

Had my first ever too on Saturday after getting a text from my doctor's. Hadn't been registered with a practice for a long time so missed out on a few years since I was eligible. They also decided I should have my blood pressure checked seeing as that hadn't been done in a while also and I'm presuming it wasn't that great a result as they triple checked it.

Covid booster rescheduled for back end of November due to prior infection and then will pace it out and see what the figures are for influenza. Last year they intimated it was dormant.

I never had one of those. Maybe it is time now. Need to read more about that. How many days/weeks etc should be between flu and covid shots or it doesn't matter really?
Had Covid in left arm and flu in right arm within two minutes of each other. No need to wait longer.

Might get one this year (normally get one offered due to my mild asthma).
Got over covid, then long covid (at least 7 months, although not 100% by any stretch) then now gave my second heavy cold in around 6 weeks (and this one has floored me).
Tested neg for covid as have the kids who all had this (live apart but regularly see them).

Almost fainting when I cough…really rough one this.

Have had the flu jab and have just booked my booster covid jab for 25th November, get my angles covered for the big chill.

Good health and luck to everyone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.