Fly me to blue moon....

MCFC-alan88 said:
Okay, bear with me. Now that this is linked to MCFC directly and with it also running Manc - UAE flights when not in use by the club, would the revenue from this plane go towards the clubs revenue?
It's Etihad's plane, not ours.

jrb said:
A bigger picture(click on the picture to enlarge. BM automatically makes it smaller) and forum link.(below) Originally posted by Bank Street on SSC.

The bird on the plane tail is an outline of the one on the UAE flag.

images
Notice how he bought shares in Barclays:
_1643678_barclays300.jpg

as well as buying City:
images

Maybe we would never have been taken over had we not changed to the eagle in the late 90's!

danburge82 said:
jrb said:
A bigger picture(click on the picture to enlarge. BM automatically makes it smaller) and forum link.(below) Originally posted by Bank Street on SSC.

images
_1643678_barclays300.jpg

as well as buying City:
images

Maybe we would never have been taken over had we not changed to the eagle in the late 90's!

Good point!

Was thinking this yesterday, how our badge has influenced them in buying the club.

I'm going to remake my business logo and see if they buy my company :D

danburge82 said:
jrb said:

images
_1643678_barclays300.jpg

as well as buying City:
images

Spooky!!

I think Abu Dhabi have shares in Ferrari also but there logo is a horse!!

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
Does anybody know if it is scheduled to land again today?
sorry but no its gone to brussels today, it will come back when the airline goes daily double in august.they might use it to go to dublin on .

Pigeonho said:
Would have been better to just have a regular Etihad plane, for example. with our name in black just going along from the wing to the nose. Discreet and classy. This is a bit too 'look at meeeee' for my taste.

Sounds boring

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.