Fly The Flag For City!!!!!!

When we won the domestic treble one of my mates kept 2 of the City flags dished out in the Wembley seats at the FAC Final. We arrived back in Cumbria in the wee small hours and on his way home he stopped off at the house of a rag that lives in his village. He very quietly planted both the flags in the front garden so they would be the first thing the rag saw when he drew back his bedroom curtains. Priceless !

The word is out - this team just might be good enough to win a trophy this year, but, we aren't going to be there to celebrate it.
So, whether we become uncatchable in the league against Villa on 21st April, or win the Carabou Cup against Spurs, or WHENEVER it is that we get our first trophy, please, fly a flag.
Put your colours up in your window, on your garage, wear your shirt, hat, scarf - whatever - but - let everyone know that the blues are here, proud, and winning.
The media won't do it for us, so lets do it ourselves (if you don't do it already) - as soon as we get a trophy - fly your flag; put your colours out, and, keep them there. If we get 1,2,3 or all 4 trophies, add something everytime to shine those colours brighter.
Spread the word - everyone's going to be up for it.
Make the world a bright blue place and keep it that way.
Come on!!!! Spread the word - worldwide!!!!!!

(With thanks to one Frederick Pratt, my mentor.)
I think I puked a little bit in my mouth... Embarrassing.

I have my flag aloft on the roof of my bar
(in the garden) my Raggy neighbour sent his wife round too ask me too take it down as it was reflecting on their TV! :-) I told her too shut her curtains it’s staying put! I’ve since bought a blue and white checkered one and that will be going up aswell!

my other neighbour next door is a rag too and we had a bit of banter about my flag and he proceeded too put his own rag flag up. Fair fucks too him. Touché. But mine will be a champions flag very soon and he’ll look a tit with his runners up one. :-)

I have my flag aloft on the roof of my bar
(in the garden) my Raggy neighbour sent his wife round too ask me too take it down as it was reflecting on their TV! :-) I told her too shut her curtains it’s staying put! I’ve since bought a blue and white checkered one and that will be going up aswell!

my other neighbour next door is a rag too and we had a bit of banter about my flag and he proceeded too put his own rag flag up. Fair fucks too him. Touché. But mine will be a champions flag very soon and he’ll look a tit with his runners up one. :-)
He will put up his europa cup flag the good news he can only put it up on Thursday's

Not allowed in Didsbury,the Civic Society would come round, burn it,windows in and me tarred and feathered.

My City flag is always in the garage on the big back wall, clearly visible next to my England Rugby one and my wife’s Stars & Stripes.

Never done it before, but if we win the Champions League I think i'll mark it with a similar idea to this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.