Fly The Flag For City!!!!!!

Can't wait to see the Manchurian Candidates vs Reel Mandragoras!

Go Football Team!!

When I am pottering about at home I usually wear a City tee shirt or an old City kit top. This morning I got a tee shirt out and after a long debate with myself I just couldn't put it on and have resorted to a Canada day tee shirt! Looking for an alternative I realised that I have only 2 tee shirts that are not City related. I guess I could have worn the one with the pictures of Dunnie and Vinnie on the front but a) it's in the wash and b) I'd feel that I was letting them down. :-(

Oh flaming Emma! I’m just on my way out to (garden, socially distanced) visit my brother and his wife for the first time in 8 months and realised I’m going to have to buy new masks! Mine are all City ones! :-)

First time for flags out at my new place, feeling like how great my team & club can make me feel. Also just heard from a pal walking back down Wembley way. Hopefully annoying any Rag/dipper/cockney neighbours & passing motorists too

mine has just gone out our bedroom window
some cityzen flag we got free in 2015 ?
just to.piss the none match going rag off over the road
i hope the **** bricks my window,i need new windows and i'm insured

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.