FlyBE

I got done done this week for £50 so will be asking about the £40, the attitude of the ground staff was nothing short of disgusting, my case was bought purposely as it was industry standard, they did 12 passengers so it’s all a money grabbing stunt. They have sent me a customer feedback email today, both barrels.

Maybe a more suitable name for them to get behind would be Fly Bastards.

Got a flight with them in March, Birmingham to Milan to catch a cruise leaving from Genoa.
Plan B has been sorted for if/when the news comes through that they are no more. Doesn't look good so expecting the worst.

Soon to be called FlyV/Virgin Connect and moving all operations to Southampton to Virgins UK base, Flybe HQ in Exeter is to close and 400 staff could lose jobs if relocation isn't possible. Virgin will take over all operations including aircraft maintenance.

Soon to be called FlyV/Virgin Connect and moving all operations to Southampton to Virgins UK base, Flybe HQ in Exeter is to close and 400 staff could lose jobs if relocation isn't possible. Virgin will take over all operations including aircraft maintenance.
Is there a link to this info? Or is not on the record yet? Thanks in advance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.