Flying in a jetsuit

A bit pricey at $443k but now is the time before legislation comes in to stop you doing it pissed. I'd probably just go round housing estates and blocks of flats at night looking for shagging in upstairs windows. It's not clear though that it's possible to masturbate without burning your cock off.

A bit pricey at $443k but now is the time before legislation comes in to stop you doing it pissed. I'd probably just go round housing estates and blocks of flats at night looking for shagging in upstairs windows. It's not clear though that it's possible to masturbate without burning your cock off.
Lol.

Saw one of those flyboard things whilst on holiday last week. The guy was really good and I just lay on my beach towel like a manatee out of water staring at his skills. 30 years ago I'd have had a go but trying it these days would probably leave me with more broken bones than Evel Knievel. Not quite as many as Kaz though; )

Lol.

Saw one of those flyboard things whilst on holiday last week. The guy was really good and I just lay on my beach towel like a manatee out of water staring at his skills. 30 years ago I'd have had a go but trying it these days would probably leave me with more broken bones than Evel Knievel. Not quite as many as Kaz though; )

That would only work as an air ambulance if the casualty had fallen into or conveniently next to a large body of water lol - a bit niche and you could be treading on the toes of the RNLI

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.