Flying Scotsman, Kings Cross

mcfcliam said:
Went in ages ago and it was £1 a strip and some of the birds were unreal.

Only problem was the dirty old men who got off on it where as we went for a laugh after a day on the piss down there.

Oh and it stinks of fanny.

Wow that's errrr great.

Driving the works Landrover once I actually overtook the real Flying Scotsman on a dual carriage way.
It was being transported on a low loader but that didn't stop me from giving it a few toots of the horn Casey Jones style as a steamed on by.

Tip top in there isnt it mate.we started going in there for london matches about 10 years ago,after meeting some sunderland lads in there.its the boozer of choice for all the teams that come down the east coast main line,which can at times be bad news (newcastle,leeds,hull,boro,sheff utd).only 50p per dance back then aswell.
the bird comes round and collects everyones money in a pint pot before she does her dance,which is extra ogling time,but its every other minute,so before you know it a tenners gone.my mate was a pretty skint and tried the poverty plea,which as you can imagine fell on deaf ears and a nasty stare,so he said i'll tell you what love,i'll turn my back on the stage and wont look at you at all!!! SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

Birds do the same in a boozer opposite the digs I stayed in down High Wycombe. Had to tell her to move after a bit I was trying to watch the game, told her to come back at half time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.