Foam hands/t-shirts just make me cringe.

Already posted the other day, at least four pages of the same.

Absolutely horrendous range even for getting to a final-who uses foam hands anymore-its like something out of Life on Mars its that dated!

glen quagmire said:
Went down to the city store today, i must admit, the sight of the t-shirts, foam hands and other stuff celebrating the trip to London just made me cringe. A great idea for a FINAL just not for the semis, for me it was a little too much.

Ii always find that foam T-shirts irritate the delicate skin on my back so much, Glen, that I never wear them.

glen quagmire said:
Went down to the city store today, i must admit, the sight of the t-shirts, foam hands and other stuff celebrating the trip to London just made me cringe. A great idea for a FINAL just not for the semis, for me it was a little too much.

agreed.

I dont see any issue with Blue shirts/flags - helps turn our end of Wembly blue - especially cos the Rags dont travel with colours, but FOAM HANDS and the like - i just hope people dont buy them. Its not compulsory!

glen quagmire said:
totally agree with you there. evan for a final i disagree with the stuff there selling.
people were just laughing at them in the queue for wembley tickets

Not a problem, you probably missed it as I believe there was a thread about the Bert Trautmann Story on TV........
glen quagmire said:
Roger Ringpiece said:
Already posted the other day, at least four pages of the same.

Absolutely horrendous range even for getting to a final-who uses foam hands anymore-its like something out of Life on Mars its that dated!

Sorry mate, i didn't see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.